Advisors in the MBA Program offices will help you construct an individual program and make informed choice about your academic, career, and student life engagement here at Wharton. Information and support resources will be shared by means of periodic communications including the weekly emails, information sessions, and individual advising sessions. You can make an appointment with an academic or student life advisor using our online scheduler here, or here to make an appointment for career advising.
The MBA Program Office is located at 300 Jon M. Huntsman Hall (tel: 215.898.7604; email: email@example.com).
Links to All Wharton Advising:
- Academic Advisor: Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Career Advising: Map out your career goals
- Student Life Advisor: Set up a time to chat with your Cluster Student Life Associate Director
- TUTOR@Wharton: Find a peer tutor, or become one
- Financial Aid Advising: Information regarding Wharton Financial Aid