Last Update: March 15, 2022
The information stated here is a compilation of protocols and recommendations from the University and the School. For the most up to date details on the University’s response to COVID-19, see Penn’s COVID-19 Response website.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT THE COVID RESOURCE CALL CENTER
Masking is now optional in all indoor spaces, except in the classroom, effective March 15. Masking will continue to be required in classroom settings until March 28.
See complete guidance from the University here.
- Be fully vaccinated and receive a booster
- Upload proof of vaccination to the Student Health Portal – Existing students | New students
- Complete a daily symptom check via PennOpen Pass
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and be aware of isolation and quarantine guidelines
- If you have recently tested positive, report your positive test through PennOpen Pass and send your result to email@example.com
- If you are unvaccinated, not yet fully vaccinated, are not yet boosted, and/or have not uploaded their booster information, you must conduct twice weekly screening tests.
- All events must adhere to the University’s Public Health Guidance
- For Guests (including partners) – Guest must adhere to all University and School health guidelines. Individuals must complete PennOpen Campus and show a Green Pass upon request on campus and at University and School-sponsored events.