The Class of 2018 Waiver Information Guide is now available. Following the instructions below will help you to make the most of your time at Wharton by entering the curriculum at the starting point that is right for you.
2. ATTEND A WEBINAR:
Academic Advisors will host a webinar to help students navigate the waiver process in the next few weeks. The date will be announced in one of the forthcoming emails and a recorded version will be posted to the Pre-Term page shortly after it airs.
*Note: You will need to have set up your Wharton Computing Account in order to log in. For more information on setting up a Wharton Computing Account, go to this page on the Welcome Website.
4. WAIVER/PLACEMENT ACTION REQUIRED BEFORE ARRIVAL:
• Monday, June 6, 2016 – Deadline 1 for submitting for waiver by credential
• Monday, July 11, 2016 – FINAL deadline for submitting for waiver by credential
5. ACTION REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL TO CAMPUS:
• Tuesday, August 2 – Thursday, August 4 – If you are considering waiving Accounting, Corporate Finance or Statistics or placing into the accelerated versions of any of these courses, you may wish to arrive on campus by August 2 to attend optional review sessions led by Wharton faculty. Consult the Waiver Guide for more information on these courses. Registration is available for these courses on the Pre-Term Registration page.
• Friday, August 5 & Monday, August 8, 2016 – Waiver and Placement Exams