- Log in to the SPIKE MGMT 891 site and watch the mandatory training and registration video (9 minutes).
- Once you have finished the video, the MGMT 891 class will appear on your transcript within three business days. Your registration will not be completed until you have watched the video. NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR MGMT 891 DOES NOT GRANT A STUDENT WORK AUTHORIZATION.
- F-1 International Students: Once you have registered for the course (and it shows on your transcript) and have your job offer, complete the CPT electronic request form in iPenn. Please include the contact information for your cluster academic advisor for approval. Remember- you may not begin your employment including orientation and training until the start date authorized on the CPT I-20.
Students enrolled in MGMT891:900 must complete all course requirements by the day before the fall semester begins, August 29, 2016.
- There will be no extensions or exceptions to this deadline.
- If the deadline is not met, students will fail the course. Failure precludes MBA students from graduation with honors and Palmer Scholar consideration.
- Failure to pass MGMT 891 will also negatively affect students’ eligibility for Optional Practical Training (OPT).