- Sign up for the course via SPIKE here.
- The WHCP891 class will appear on your transcript within three business days. NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR WHCP891 DOES NOT GRANT A STUDENT WORK AUTHORIZATION.
- F-1 International Students: Please review the CPT Application Process slides here. Once you have registered for the course (and it shows on your transcript) and have your job offer, complete the CPT electronic request form in iPenn. Please include the contact information for your cluster academic advisor for approval. Remember- you may not begin your employment including orientation and training until the start date authorized on the CPT I-20.
Students enrolled in WHCP891:900 must submit their final papers by August 21, 2016.
- There will be no extensions or exceptions to this deadline.
- If the deadline is not met, students will fail the course. Failure precludes MBA students from graduation with honors and Palmer Scholar consideration.
- Failure to pass WHCP 891 will also negatively affect students’ eligibility for Optional Practical Training (OPT).